Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Easily compare products & pricing to any other vendor.
When you review product pricing you will see pricing listed as:
"Original Price" - The suggested retail price most vendors use.
"Our Price" - The discounted price our clients pay.
"Your Savings" - The savings our clients enjoy.
While you can submit orders online, they are still routed to us humans for review. We then contact you to confirm specifics and discuss your order to ensure that your order will be EXACTLY as you expect it to be when you open the box at delivery.
Call us old fashioned, but we believe in talking to our clients and providing a human interaction. We know. So old school.
How dare we actually want to interact with other humans?
Regardless of which vendor you purchase from, Promotional Products come from the same manufacturers, at the same price, with the same turn time and the same imprint quality.
The "letter code" system used in promotional products indicates the cost and profit margin of each item.
Code "C" indicates a supplier cost to vendor is 60% of the listed retail price. Leaving a WHOPPING 40% vendor profit margin.
The complete list of letter codes. (A-k or P-Z)
Letter Code / Discount % Off Retail Listed
A(P)=50%, B(Q)=45%, C(R)=40%, D(S)=35%, E(T)=30%, F(U)=25%,
G(V)=20%, H(W)=15%, I(X)=10%, J(Y)=5%, K(Z)=0%
Most products are A (50%), B (45%) or C (40%).
Typical vendors don't want you to know this information.
In fact, many vendors use a set of computer generated item numbers unique to ONLY THEM because they don't want you comparing prices with other vendors. Hmmm, wonder why?
We find that to be a distasteful and paranoid business practice.
We ALWAYS provide you with the MANUFACTURER product number so you can easily compare pricing.
128MB to 64GB in 29 Body Colors
Price Example: 8GB Drives, 100 drives
Our Price: $3.47
SAVINGS: $2.31 each, $231.00 lot
Black with choice of 8 Interior Colors
Two Color Imprint, Quantity of 72
Retail: $5.88 OUR PRICE: $3.53
SAVINGS: $2.35 each, $169.20 lot
Twist Cap with Carabiner in 6 Colors
Two Color Imprint, Quantity of 100
Retail: $6.36 OUR PRICE: $3.82
SAVINGS: $2.48 each, $248.00 lot
1000 Pens with Two Color Imprint
Retail: $1.97 OUR PRICE: $1.19
SAVINGS: $0.78 each, $780.00 lot
1000 Pads of 25 sheets, Full Color Print
Retail: $0.39 OUR PRICE: $0.24
SAVINGS: $0.15 each, $150.00 lot
Custom Printed Speakers, Quantity of 12
Up to 15 hours of play time.
Retail: $57.29 OUR PRICE: $34.38
Savings: $22.91 each, $274.92 lot